nedelja, 22. april 2007

še en del članka

It ´s funny thing, what was my first reaction after I had heard about container houses. I couldn´t imagine, how can someone live in a container. But I have changed my opinion, after young architect had presented us his project. His idea is to offer cheaper home solution, what indeed is a main advantage of conhouses. This kind of structures already exists in foreign countries, what confirms that this project is realizable. Two important components of this project like technology and price are great advantages. What might be a problem is a third and very important component called human. Our purpose is to offer a home solution, where people would like to live, otherwise this project is useless.

I was fascinated, when I saw what kind of structures is possible to build out of containers. You can hardly believe that those homes are made of containers. Interior design is very modern and functional. With more windows and interesting colours of exterior or perhaps different materials of façade we could offer a very pleasant home solution.

1 komentar:

Dee pravi ...

ooo Aco tebe pa sploh nisem pohvalila!!! Tudi ti si super napisal :)

Oba sta bla pridna in čist zasluženo sta sam vaju napisala...

D